News from the Unscripted Self
“If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself, Albert Einstein
eoin's new ebook!
I am really excited today to be announcing the launch of my new ebook!
This book was born out of the many requests and queries I have received from you lovely readers of the unscripted self. So many of you have written to me over the last 4 years with problems you’ve been having with kundalini awakening, particularly “spontaneous kundalini awakening”
Now, kundalini, under the proper conditions can be a great modality of spiritual growth. However, there is a slightly disturbing – some might say sinister – side to it too that seems to be troubling a lot of you.
The book does not claim to offer a ‘cure’ for the harmful effects that sometimes emerge following a kundalini awakening, known as kundalini syndrome, such a claim would be presumptuous. However it does offer real insight into what you can do if you find yourself in this position.
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of
• The book details in plain language what kundalini exactly is.
What to do if you’ve had a (Spontaneous) Kundalini Awakening
• Clearly explains “kundalini syndrome” and the dangers it can cause.
• Gives examples of the positive and very beautiful outcomes that a kundalini awakening can bring too (not all bad stuff!)
• Offers real, practical ((sensible) help as to what to do should you find yourself having a kundalini awakening.
• Introduces a method that really will help!!! (seriously!)
• Proposes a physiological and neurological basis for kundalini, but at the same time questions these (?) All is explained in chapter 6.
• Finally discusses what the real meaning of awaking is, along with something called a soul agreement. You’ll have to read this!!
If you’ve ever had any kind of kundalini awakening in the past, or think you may have (sometimes people are unsure), or if you’re suffering the ill effects of kundalini
at present then I think the information in this book will be of great help to you.
Even if you’ve never had a kundalini experience this book will still give you much insight into the whole nature of awakening, life, and lots of other cool things. So you really do need to get it (and besides I need the money!!!)
I’m off to Prague next week and someone has to pay my airfare!
At $19 – about 12euro – it’s a steal.
Spontaneous Kundalini Awakening
This Month’s Reading
think I’ve said plenty about this already. Check it out here.
And earlier this month
20 Ways to Improve your Brain, Live Longer, be Smarter and Kick Dementia in the Pants!
Yea, the title kinda says it all. Dementia is a big problem in the world today, but it need not be, because my little beautys we all know problems only exist in the mind. Unfortunately dementia affects the mind (bit like the Empire striking back!). So, in true Jedi style I concocted a masterly plan to beat it, or as I say, kick it in the pants. You may be surprised by some of the recommendations!
To bring the girls home. Nigeria, and anywhere else women are being abused. Come on folks.
I really hope you support this book. I know some of you are suffering. Talk to you next time. Meanwhile, be gentle with one another.
Talk to you soon.